How do I export my 360 group results into a PowerPoint or Word file?Open full view...
Categories: View and share results: FAQs
If you want to present your group results from your Spidergap assessment to others, we'd generally recommend you do this by inviting them as an administrator or 'analyst'.
However, if you need to share your results in a PowerPoint / Word file then you should follow the steps below to avoid any loss in image quality.
- Open your results (and apply any relevant filters)
- Open 'Snipping tool' in Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 or some other high-quality screenshot application
- Capture a screenshot of the part of your results you wish to export (e.g., Spidergap chart)
- Open your document application e.g. PowerPoint / Word If you use Office 2007, ensure that the document does not automatically compress images on save (see guidance for PowerPoint 2007 and Word 2007)
- Paste the image as a bitmap (see Microsoft's guide to using Paste special)
- Save your document and share it with others!