How to share the individual 360 feedback reportsOpen full view...
Categories: View and share results: FAQs
When you are ready to share the individual 360 feedback reports:
- Open the relevant project from your My projects page
- Open the reports page (Results > Reports) and then click the Share reports... button
- or Open the participants page (Feedback > Participants) and then click Actions > Share reports...
- Select who you wish to share reports with. You can either share reports with the people who have been assessed, or their report reviewers.
- Click Share reports to share the reports!
What happens when you share reports
When you share the reports:
- Each person will receive an email containing a unique link with which to downoad their report. It will look something like this: (but you can edit the email template if you wish!)
- Once a report is downloaded, the link will be deactivated. This is to prevent participants from accidentally sharing their report (e.g. if they forward their email onto a colleague)
- When a download link has been deactivated, the user can still use it, but instead of downloading the report, it will provide a form with which they can request a new link:
- If they fill in this form, they will be emailed a new link with which to download their report.