How to customize which sections of the 360 feedback report are shownOpen full view...
Categories: Design & set-up: FAQs
By default, Spidergap's individual 360 degree feedback reports consist of:
- Front page
- Your results
- Comparison of views
- What people said about you
- Personal development plan
- Appendix: Detailed results
- Back page
If you'd prefer not to show a particular section, you can do this by:
Going to your assessment, clicking 'Settings' and then 'Results settings'.
At the top of the page you'll see which sections are currently shown:
- You can then un-tick any sections that you do not want to show. Once ready, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Save settings'.
- You can then download your updated report from the 'View & Share Results' area.