Summary and discussion
Employees often spend too much time studying their feedback report rather than creating a plan of action.
They often assume that there is a need to review all of the feedback and that they need to think about solutions for every single area that could be improved.
However, they'll get better results by focusing on a few areas in which they can make a big difference.
We recommend you support employees by:
- Making it easy to prioritize
- Helping them to focus on 2-3 areas
- Encouraging them to write the areas down.
As a result, you'll find employees:
- Spend less time reviewing feedback
- Spend more time finding the right solutions
- Take action on the right areas.
Don't miss out on the next video!
We're sharing the best thinking and tools to help you succeed with 360 feedback.